"The Pepsi-Cola Addict" by June-Alison Gibbons - SPECIAL EDITION
- A bookplate, signed and numbered by June-Alison
- A two-sided postcard reproducing the first edition’s front-cover artwork, and a facsimile holograph note—about the book’s original cover—by June-Alison on the reverse of the postcard.
- A folded full-Risograph-colour poster of the author.
- A folded one-sided sheet reproducing a typed love poem by June-Alison intended to be added to, but then deleted from, the first edition of her novel.
- A screenprinted two-sided tote-bag, made from FairTrade organic cotton, featuring on one side the author’s photo from the book’s first edition and, on the other side, the title and author’s name as used on the first edition.
- A card label tied with waxed string to the tote-bag with a drawing by June-Alison of a packet of cigarettes on one side, with each label individually signed by her on the back.
- A one-sided cassetteº, in a double-sided fold-out sleeve reproducing a mix-tape-design drawn by June-Alison, featuring a 14-minute long track with June-Alison reading excerpts from THE PEPSI-COLA ADDICT over music created by Current 93 with her especially for this track.
- A red-and-white-striped candy bag, with a reproduction of a drawing by June-Alison of the book’s hero, Preston. This drawing differs from the one on the STANDARD edition’s candy-bag.
You can view the short film showing all the items here:
Please be aware that some Risograph pigments may be UV sensitive and possibly fade when exposed to direct sunlight for a longer periods of time.
Orders for this book will start shipping on Monday October 17. We aim to ship as quickly as possible, but please be aware there is only one person dealing with our mail-order, and we receive lots of orders.
ALL PROFITS FROM THIS BOOK, AND ALL OTHER MATERIAL CASHEN’S GAP WILL SOON BE PUBLISHING BY JUNE-ALISON GIBBONS AND HER SISTER JENNIFER LORRAINE GIBBONS, GO DIRECTLY TO JUNE-ALISON GIBBONS